Thursday, August 26, 2010
Not To Embarrass My Son.. However....
If you've seen Brandon's blog lately you've seen that he is a young Spiderman in training. The other day my son had to be rescued by daddy from the built in wall shelf in our living room. Brandon had crawled up there to get something he had 'accidentally' tossed up there. When he got up there he could not get himself turned around to get back down, as he could not see the ladder. He was afraid (so was I a little) I was glad that daddy was able to come home and that I didn't have to call 911. I am not strong enough to crawl up the ladder to help him down. If I had tried to lift him down most likely we would both be in the hospital right now. Today my dad sent this video -- I can totally see Brandon trying to do this in a few years--specially the end part. I can't get this vid to post so here is the link. HERE.. I can't tell what word they are using at the very end of the video but I imagine it's not a nice one, so listener BEWARE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What? No photo?! Where was the camera?
ReplyDeleteOh, my. Aren't boys amazing? I can remember my boys doing these kinds of things. They definitely are "explorers"!
ReplyDeleteGlad all worked out and everyone is okay. :)
God bless you - Julie