That IS beautiful! Would you believe I looked for a purple dishtowel for you yesterday? Still can't find one. They don't come in purple. Especially not while I am moving. :)
It's beautiful. JoAnn
It's beautiful!! I can't tell...is it knitted or crocheted? What a lovely gift for a special lady!God bless you - Julie
LOVE the color and it looks so soft!
Wow, it always amazes me when I see what other people can do. Very lovely!
That is gorgeous! It makes me want to pull out my hooks and go through my yarn stash again.
That IS beautiful! Would you believe I looked for a purple dishtowel for you yesterday? Still can't find one. They don't come in purple. Especially not while I am moving. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
It's beautiful!! I can't tell...is it knitted or crocheted? What a lovely gift for a special lady!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you - Julie
LOVE the color and it looks so soft!
ReplyDeleteWow, it always amazes me when I see what other people can do. Very lovely!
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous! It makes me want to pull out my hooks and go through my yarn stash again.
ReplyDelete