Tuesday, September 6, 2011

School Daze!! First Day Of Fourth Grade-Sept 6th, 2011

Today, we started fourth grade. Brandon was feeling goofy and insisted on wearing a helmet. Is this a reflection on my teaching? Most likely, yes. LOL. Daddy is still attempting to get caught up in math. But we are ready for all the other subjects. We have a new grammar book and some new History books.  I am blessed that several friends gave me the school  books. With my swagbucks I was able to buy a few things, too. So, actually, all the stuff we have was free. That is such a blessing!! Being this is the first week, we have lots of schedule adjusting till we get into a routine this year. Flexibilty is the key to all of this, I have learned.

Goofy! Just what does he think is going to happen in 4th?

A more serious picture

Our Subjects.

4 comments:

  1. Goofiness is always fun, especially on the first day of school. :) What a blessing about the curriculum. I hope your week continues to go well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first day of 4th grade to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a huge blessing! Hope your year goes well. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you have a wonderful school year!
    I love the helmet! My youngest often wears safety goggles around the house - because...you just never know when you might need them. LOL.

    ReplyDelete