Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Honey

Today, Monday,  my hubby and I celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary! Thank you, honey, for loving me & providing for our family. You put in long hours to support us and never complain. You show your love in so many ways. I love you and thank you for all you do. Happy Anniversary, Babe. I  love you.




7 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! And many moooooore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 12th Anniversary!!! May you both enjoy many more years of blessed togetherness :)

    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. What sweet words. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Brother and Sister McKinley,

    A very Happy Anniversary to you two.

    God bless you - really, God Bless You!

    We love you.

    Steven & Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! We celebrated our 12th this year to :) Here's to many more wonderful years together. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many, many more :)

    ReplyDelete