Thursday, July 15, 2010

What Do You Do When It's 124 Outside?

You go for a walk! We went for a walk around our community lake (big pond). Ok, it was only 122 when we went for the walk. IT WAS HOT!! We got halfway around the lake when Mackenzie and I started to feel a little ill--go figure.

5 comments:

  1. It was 99 degrees in my house on Tuesday cuz the AC died. I can't imagine 124! It's been only in the 113s or so here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd melt! I give you an incredible amount of credit for walking in that temperature. Gosh, I won't complain about our heat wave hitting only 95 today.

    I will ask for forgiveness for my grumbling.
    Humbled, Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to be careful!!! I don't want you getting a heat stroke. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, way too hot to be walking. Glad you are ok. :)
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Kristy... you are crazy!! *grin*. How in the world did you make it for a walk and not die LOL. I would have made it a couple of feet and ended up like the little smiley guy crawling in the dessert over there in your chat box that Julie left for you *grin*. I'm so thankful you made it back indoors safely :)

    ReplyDelete