See one of my ants? I enjoy the mornings and the evenings when then are out working. .. From our tree to our back yard, is two long line of ants.. One direction they are dragging little tiny seeds from our tree to their home. Then the other direction are the ones that are heading to the tree to get more seeds. It's like an ant interstate. They struggle and struggle but keep going, lugging their heavy load. . Ok, it is cheap entertainment, I know..
lol!!! I guess you are easily amused. *grin*
ReplyDeleteI have seen ants working too, and it never ceases to amaze me. That's a beautiful tree. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
I didn't know you had left. I haven't been able to keep up with everyone. I'm not doing it all on my own. My husband does a lot of the doing for me now. I am lucky if I can work, read to the kids some, look for houses an evening or two a week, and watch one of the kids' activities during the week. It is a big transition for us. How is your summer going?
ReplyDeleteCarol